Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

Fashion & Miss Neko

Hey there bunnies,


just a little post today, because soon I have my japanese exam and I need to learn a lot.
I do not learn enough these days regretfully, but I'll start as soon as I finished this post :D

Some days ago, a good friend from University visited me here at my place.
She's such a lovely girl and we had a lot of fun, trying on some clothes, chatting about girly stuff and just hanging out, having a good time together.
I hope next time we can do some more pictures together, honeybee ♥


She is amazingly pretty with this georgeous pink hair~
You can check out her Blog here: Miss Neko



Lately , i'm searching around in the internet fashion secrets, fascinatoins and so on and just found these amazing pictures of a Launch party from the brand M.A.C. :
I'm so in LOVE *O*
 I need these dresses ♥







Do you know the lingerie brand called Triumph? Especially the girls should know it.
The designer Midori Matsuo (just 20 years old) won the Triumph fashion lingerie price for the 
most creative underwear for woman.
In my opinion, this look is kind of hilarious, but at least veeery creative:




I wonder why the mouth doesn't smile at all? :0

9 Kommentare:

  1. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. LOL at the underwear xD i wonder too lol probably because the mouth didnt want to be down there xD

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Halloechen!

    Die Unterwaesche ganz unten ist ...etwas fuer sich ;p gewagt muss man sagen...

    Hast du lust Leserin bei mir zu werden? Ich rewangiere mich auch ;) sag nur bescheid!

    Liebe Gruesse aus Polen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. haha creative and interesting indeed! you and your friend are so adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Danke ;) ich folge dir auch ;)

    Netten Abend noch :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. thank you for commenting my blog dear, yours is amazing ! :) I followed you on GFC, maybe follow back? it'd mean a lot :)

    xoxo
    http://parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow you both look great!!
    Come to visit my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    AntwortenLöschen