Freitag, 5. April 2013

Purikura, bunnies, outfit-snap :)

Hello my dear bunnies <3


Its friday evening - the last free one before i've to go to university again^-^
To be honest, I love to go to university ^~^
To sit at home everyday can be sooo exhausting!

I am happy to see one of my best friends nearly each day; Miss Neko.
On weeklends, she's mostly very busy, so we could'nt meet up that much the last weeks

I've cleaned up my  laptop and found this picture from an older photoshoot with the great photographer Anna Dünkel.
I had a lot of fun while we created thisasian-touched shooting.




Like I already told you, I made some Purikura with my boyfriend, before the OCS store here in Düsseldorf closed finally.
I know the quality is not THAT nice, forgive me, but I want to show you them :)





I LOVE this funny pictures ♥



I am also addiced to 'gyaru sales community' at livejournal ^.^v
I've bought a yumetenbo dress and top there, i hope it will arrive tomorrow, so i can show you this new stuff :3



Well, later this day, my boyfriend worked some time in the kitchen and as I came in, I saw he was making sushi for dinner *o*
Omfg its so nice to have someone close to you who can make delicious sushi *____*
Nyomnyomnyomnyomnyom

And because I don't like fish THAT much, we made it with vegetables and chicken :3

He made such a plate for each of us <3


umnomnom chicken ;3


Like I promised in my last posting, I'll show you just again my beloved two bunnies ♥♥♥
I'm totally in love with both and care for them like children :3

They are soo curious *o*



sleeping leo.. here he was only 8 weeks old


I planned to on party this night but I have a bad headache, so we will stay at home, cuddeling these two babies and watching a film or something like that.
I cleaned my waderobe, because I had to take off all my boring clothes..  I will style in this K-pop style more often without being lazy every day.
Tomorrow we are going to an jumble sale, just looking around and I'll style up so i can show you what i mean ^w^


Some days ago, one of my besties Johanna visited me at home. She became very ill, so I hope she is getting well very soon :)
My little kitty :3 


At least a little random picture of mine, before visiting the japanese district here in Düsseldorf



Thank you for reading, bunnies <3
Stay tuned ♥


1 Kommentar:

  1. Aww what a cute post *o*
    And the picture , that is totally us ! ♥♥♥ :3
    Your Purikura are so cute <3
    and I love that white top *-*
    Now I wanna sit on your couch again and cuddle with your cute bunnies :)

    nyan~♥

    AntwortenLöschen