Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

Japanday 2013

Hello there!

First of all, I wanted to thank so many of you bunnies, that you checked out my blog daily, though i didnt write any post for a while.
┏(^0^)┛ Arigatou~ ヽ(´▽`;)/♪

Some friends from my hometown visited me here last week because it was Japanday here in Düsseldorf.
The whole way along the rhine was crowded with thousands of Cosplayer, Japanese-Style-Scene-girls'n boys and in culture intrested people.
You can find a lot of pictures in the internet and a lot of blogs. I hope you're not disappointed, if I don't post too much pictures about cosplayers and so on.

Buuuuut, of course a Group picture of my Friends. It was hard to stay together, because it was so extremely crowded. 





Thats why we lost Miss Neko and her Boyfriend for a while, because so many people wanted to take a picture with her.


here we already lost Miss Neko and her Boyfriend ;__;
But DAMN.. look at Hulk's killer-view :DDD



It was so damn rainy and windy, partly it was no fun to walk around because of the exhausting weather >..<
Buuut all of the sudden I saw Sui uner a roof and i took a picture with her because i really like her blog and would like to get to know her a lot better. It was kinda funy, that our yukata looked good together :3





Later on our way back, heading to an restaurant, we met suddenly Vi-Dan !!!
Oh my gosh - Vi-Dan :3



Then, finally we entered the restaurant and ate way too much..just as always :D





So bunnies.. that was just a short review of my Japanday 2013.. it's morning right now and i need to get ready for university.. so... see you then and I hope you all have a great day :)

2 Kommentare: