Samstag, 13. Juli 2013

Hey bunnies ♥

I'm kind of busy these days, because its exam time >___<
Buut, i still have some time for internet shopping :3
I love it so much

I guess some of you already know Gyaru sales on Livejournal,
you can get very nice japanese fashion stuff there and the prices are very cheap and its mostly mint or brand new condition but the owner doesn't like it no longer or something like that.
I've got these adorable summer dress (with panties inside) from the brand dreamv


Its veeery cute, but had no time to wear it the last days
Maybe if it gets hot the next days I will wear it. Recently, I have not much university because of my exams, and at the end of the week I have already my holidays and off from university till october :D
~yeay~
\^.^/V

And I got some old issues of gyaru magazines for a very cheap price  from gyaru sales too,
and i am soo happy about it!
I will drive by train to my mommys birthday soon and i will take them as my reading matter ;D



Well, I was out last night with some friends, because we have a REALLY huge fun fair here at the moment, so i made some curls into my hair and went off my house, having some fun ^-^
smiiiiile



I've got new circle lenses in baby blue and i like them a lot, but wearing cicle lenses is less comfortable than normal lenses. I need dioptrin so i mostly wear my glasses at university, just because its more simple and i dont have to waist my lenses :D
These are fitting mostly every gyaru style a lot, because they are rather simple and not too



dooon't look at my fingers they look ugly and fat and..somehow yellow..dun know why, they aren't in real life >..<




I made some outfit snapshots these days, so you can take a short view of my style at the moment :)
Recently i'm wearing romantic inspired outfits a lot, because its quite siple and comfortable ^.^
I'll show you them next time because my picture-modifying programm doesnt work today (i really dont know why .____. ) and they look terrible because of the lightning..next time you can see them :)



Annnnd today I've met the incredible cute Sui Princess.. she is soo lovely <3
We went the the relax cafe in Düsseldorf in the japanese district and got some coke and awesome cake for her and a huge Macaroon for me.
Her Strawberry and whipped cream cake was delicious! I mean..REALLY delicious *o*
But my strawberry and chocolate macaroon was like heaven too.. <3
Dear Sui, we defenetly need to go there again very fast, I guess I do not survive a long time without these sweets xD *o*

the plate looks dirty, but this plate is real stone and just slightly scratched ^^

We strolled a bit through the city and found some cute panda hats in a huge store and had to put them on to take a picture.. its soo ...awww derpy, but cute *o*
And then we wanted to pick up her husband from train but had still some time left, so we went to some clothing stores, trying on some pictures and went to the french festival at the rhine here in Düsseldorf. It was really cool, because we were able to try out several Salami kinds:
wild boar, doe, dullard and kangaroo
by the way: wild boar was the best ^__^
I guess you can see some prictures from there on her blog Sui Princess


Honestly, I am in LOVE with that picture..
(its not from me, by the way but she sent them to me :)   )


shoppiiiing xD


making a picture from Sui while she makes a picture from our cakes :)

Well, you remember my cute bunnies?
Its kinda hot these days and because of their mass of fur, they do not like to move a lot.
Mostly, they just lay on my floor, doing absolutely nothing xD

Hiding from the sun >..<
she looks very elegant and comfy ;D




And to say goodbye: a derpy picture <3

I hope its okay to post it here, dear ;D xD




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen