Freitag, 14. Juni 2013

Summer time, summer time lalala

Hello sunshine-bunnies! :))


Do you enjoy this beautiful weather?
I wonder why so many cities have freaking bad weather.. :0


At first, because I want to make a proof that the weather here is wonderful, I'll show you the great flowers at our university and some pictures of the nature around the area I live in :3






The last one I made just 20 minutes ago.. I was on my way home from the fitnessclub. ZUMBA is a huge and deep passion of mine and I always enjoy the lessons. Aaand, I've never sweat that much.. ZUMBA is the best thing you can do, If you want to move your whole body (and/or lose weight).
Its incredible, because it combines stepping and dancing :) ♥


By the way.. i made these incredible pictures with my phone and.. i'm kind of proud that they are so amazing....at least, the sun in the second one is amazing in my eyes ;D Did you recognize, that it looks like a flower :DD

Well, next topic :D
I was at a hairdresse some days.. okay, weeks ago and she did a very good job. let me show you a quick snapshot i took right after it.. my hair is a lot shorter and got a different colour.
(It looks longer in here because its straighted)


And Ive tried out some new eyelashes from ebay.. I knooow, dollywink are muuch better, but c'mon!
They cost 1,50 fpr 10 pairs.. they CANT be a wrong decision ;)
And they are really quiete good! Just tried them out, so.. don't judge me for mad makeup and bad snapshot where my nose looks biiig xD
I like them, because I can wear them daily. They are not heavy or uncomfortable and look more or less naturel.




I've recognized that I did not show you my supercute naildesign from the japanday... shame on me!
Okay, my nails break a lot in the last time so they were not really long.. but I made a cupcake design :D



Last weekend, I went to Cologne with my boyfriend. we had a coupon from groupon for a running sushi restaurant. It was SO delicious, because there was not only sushi. We had chicken with teriyaki sauce, several fruits, icecream, sesam-desserts and much more.
So, If you search for a new restaurant to g to - try out: kyoto running sushi in cologne :3
I took a quick picture of my boyfriend.. and he looks amazingly pretty here.. thats not fair, I mostly look so freaking derpy on pictures .____.
uppish view of him xD





Goodbye and a great weekend for you all from my cute little babiiies ♥

1 Kommentar: